- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It helps to eliminate dangerous free-radicals in the brain and is essential for growth and repair of tissue all over the body.
- In some studies, Vitamin C has been shown to protect neurons against damage due to lack of serotonin and also protect against hepatotoxicity.
- One of the most bioavailable forms of Magnesium, meaning more of it gets into your body and utilized. Don't be fooled by other forms of Magnesium in other supplements (especially Magnesium Oxide!!)
- Has been shown to protect neurons from becoming fatigued and damaged (excitotoxicity)
- Also a natural muscle relaxant and helps alleviate symptoms of jaw clenching, lip biting, and muscle spasms
- Powerful antioxidant that fights off free-radicals and promotes cell heath and re-growth
- Boosts energy and recovery from strenuous activities
- Powerful antioxidant that works in-sync with Vitamin C to eliminate free-radicals and help the body recycle much needed Vitamin E
- This study showed that Alpha Lipoic Acid completely PREVENTED neurotoxicity in laboratory rats.
- A great source of Vitamin E, something you lose a lot of during raves
- Powerful antioxidant qualities due to high content of flavonoids
- Helps to counteract vasopressin release in the body, which causes urinary retention
- Powerful antioxidant with caffeine to stay alert
...or go back to the science