- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. It helps to eliminate dangerous free-radicals in the brain and is essential for growth and repair of tissue all over the body.
- In some studies, Vitamin C has been shown to protect neurons against damage due to lack of serotonin and also protect against hepatotoxicity.
- Essential amino acid and a direct precursor to serotonin
- Helps to replenish serotonin in your brain quickly and efficiently
- Helps to improve mood, regulate body temperature, reset appetite and encourages production of melatonin
- Essential for combating come-downs and hangover feelings!
- Helps facilitate the conversion of 5-HTP into serotonin in your body
- Has been shown that taking 5-HTP without B-6 has minimal effects on brain serotonin levels
- Powerful antioxidant and natural sleep aid
- One study showed that Melatonin can help fight off hyperthermia that can possibly occur while raving
- Absolutely non-habit forming
- Aids in recovery from long events or weekends
- Reduces muscle damage and encourages faster physical recovery
- Powerful antioxidant that promotes cell health
EGCGs (Green Tea Extract)
- Helps to counteract vasopressin release in the body, which causes urinary retention
- Powerful antioxidant with caffeine to stay alert
- Extremely vital for 5-HTP conversion to serotonin in the brain
...or go back to the science